Our Agency Partners:
Health * Education * Financial Stability
- Anayat House 409-833-0649 www.anayathouse.org
- Boy Scouts - Three River Council 409-842-5240 www.3riversbsa.org
- Boys' Haven 409-866-2400 www.boyshaven.com
- Casa of the Sabine Neches Region 409-886-2272 www.casasnr.org
- Crisis Center of Southeast Texas (Rape and Suicide) -832-6530 http://www.rapesuicidebeaumont.org
- Family Services of SETX (Women and Children's Shelter) 409-833-2662 https://www.westrengthenfamilies.org/
- GOALS (Greater Orange Area Literacy) 409-886-4311 www.Goals-setx.com
- Jackson Community Center 409-779-1981 www.jccorange.org
- OCAA (Orange Community Action Association) - Meals on Wheels 409-886-2186
- OCARC, Inc. 409-886-1363 https://ocarc.com
- Recovery Council of Southeast Texas - Right Choice of Orange County 409-670-9524 www.recoverycouncilsetx.org/
- Recovery Council of Southeast Texas - Unity Treatment Center 409-842-2408 www.recoverycouncilsetx.org/
- Salvation Army 409-291-8400 www.salvationarmytexas.org/orange
- Salvation Army Boys and Girls Club 409-291-8400 www.salvationarmytexas.org/bgctx
- Samaritan Counseling Center of Southeast Texas 409-727-6400 http://www.sccset.org/
- Shorkey Center 409-838-6568 www.shorkey.org/
- Southeast Texas Hospice 409-886-0622 www.setxhospice.org/
- Spindletop Center - Tejas Center 409-883-3864 www.spindletopcenter.org/
- Stable-Spirit 409-365-5277 www.stable-spirit.org/home.php
- Vidor Childrens Fund -790-3515
- YMCA of Southeast Texas 409-962-6644 www.ymcasetx.org/
Criteria to Become a Partner Agency
- Agency must have non-profit status as defined under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Agency must offer a program that addresses a clearly demonstrated community need in reference to at least one of three areas of United Way focus of health, education, or financial stability.
- Agency must provide needs or services to residents of at least one of the following zip codes: 77611, 77614, 77626, 77630, 77631, 77632, 77639, 77662, 77670.
- Agency services must be available to citizens of the community without regard to race, religion, national origin, or political creed.
- Agency must maintain an active local governing board of adequate size, background, and diversity to represent the community, serving without compensation, holding regular, documented meetings (at least quarterly) and demonstrating effective administrative control. Minutes are to be available to United Way of Orange County upon request.
- Agency must be in existence for a minimum of three years. Agency must have annual audit or compiled financial statements for those three years completed by a Certified Public Accountant acceptable to the United Way. This requirement must be repeated for each subsequent funding request. Agencies must also submit their most current IRS Form 990.
Letter of Intent
2020 Grant Process Timeline for 2021 Funding
January 10th Letter of Intent (LOI) available online for interested agencies
February 4th Deadline to submit LOI
February 6th Invitations to apply sent to agencies
March 30th Applications due by 3:00 p.m.
March - April Agency Site Visits
April Agency Grant Request Presentations
May Agency Allocations Announced to Partner Agencies
2021 Agency quarterly reports due
2021 Agency grants paid quarterly