Since 2005 United Ways and FamilyWize Community Service Partnership have collaborated to bring greater stability to communities nationwide. We know from experience that families living on the edge never struggle with just one issue; it’s the combination of several problems piling up that prevents families from finding stability and truly thriving. At United Way of Orange County, we partner with FamilyWize to increase the Health and Financial Stability of families in our communities. Through their prescription savings card, FamilyWize works to make prescription medications more affordable for all families, so that no one ever has to make the hard choice between the meds they need, and other basics like food or rent.
Get a Free Drug Discount Card
* When calling in a script to be filled or refilled, you can simply ask that the FamilyWize discount be applied by providing them the card id, BIN, group id & PCN information that is on our card above. Since registration is not required, there is no need to physically show a card. *
In addition, we want to make sure that you are aware that some CVS and Walgreens are providing free delivery of prescription medications for a period of time due to COVID-19. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2020/03/12/walgreens-joins-cvs-waiving-drug-delivery-fees-amid-coronavirus-crisis/#4549475d51e3
• FamilyWize homepage: https://familywize.org/
• Download the Card: https://familywize.org/free-prescription-discount-card
• Medication Price Lookup Tool: https://familywize.org/drug-price-look-up-tool
• Available Pharmacies: https://familywize.org/pharmacy-near-me